Bandipur is a picturesque and romantic mountain resort town 4 hours drive from Kathmandu. From Bandipur at an altitude of 1005m, you have panoramic views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manasalu and Ganesh Himal. From this scenic town you can see the mighty Marshyandi River rushing down through lush terraced rice fields. Bandipur is an ancient mountain village inhabited by the Newari people. These people came to this place form their native area of Bhaktapur, bringing with them their own unique culture and traditions. The Newars are friendly people who are only too happy to offer a smile and warm greetings. They are famous for their craftsman ship which results in many beautifully featured and carved buildings. This medi evil town is mostly untouched by modernization and here you can enjoy the peacefulness and tranquility of life in the foothills of the Himalayas. This trip can be combined with any road trip to or from Pokhara.
Day 01: Arrival, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley; Swayambu Nath Stupa,famous hindu Temple of Pashupatinath and buddhist pilgrims of Bouddhanath Stupa , Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Bandipur by tourist coach or by private car. It will take about 3.5 hour drive.Overnight in Bandipur guest house.
Day 04: Bandipur Village tour; Trek to Raniban, Orchid trail, return to hotel, cultural show.
Day 05: Bandipur Village tour; Explore Siddha Cave , recently discovered and probably the biggest cave in the Asia.
Day 06: Bandipur to Kathamandu; After breakfast drive to Kathmandu.
Day 07: Final Departure.
Services Includes :
- Required ground Transfer.
- Meals three times a day ( Breakfast / Lunch & Dinner in trekking )
- English Speaking Guide and Porter/s with food and accommodation.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in the Kathmandu.
- Insurance of Guide and Porter/s covers personal accident and medicine.
- Government Tax.
- Other assistance.
Services doesn't Include :
- Expenses of Personal nature.
- All sorts of Drinking [ Water / Beer / Tea Coffee ]
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara allow USD 10 - 20 per day.
- Others not mentioned in inclusion above.
- Tips for Trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.